QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
WAITERS - YOTEL ISTANBUL GRAND AIRPORT Istanbul Airport City
İstanbul Airport City, located at the İstanbul New Airport project, is a globally unique urban development project located near the airport within the boundaries of the expropriation area.
İstanbul Airport City will be built to perfection with a 10 million square meter area to be a reference point for the cities of future airports around the world.
İstanbul Airport City; will be surrounded by green, sustainable design and architecturally rich buildings with offices, shopping centers, social facilities, hospitals, schools and exhibition facilities.
Thanks to the large scale and diversified store mix, the entire city will serve not only airport customers. The shopping and living center, which is directly connected to the subway line, will host many domestic and foreign brands and will provide 24/7 service.
İstanbul Airport City will become a new commercial center with A + office facilities (functional, comfortable and luxurious) and will increase its performance by adding value to the tenant companiesWho? – YOTEL & YOTELAIR ISTANBUL AIRPORT
A truly accessible expanding global hotel brand. At YOTEL, we create time, a seamless, intuitive experience. Through efficiency and technology, we ensure that our guests have everything they need and nothing they don’t. We are all about innovation, flexible and smart design. Our clever use of space means we can offer central, convenient locations at an outstanding affordable price. We will never stop innovating. Since we were founded over ten years ago it’s been our mission to disrupt the travel industry.
YOTEL & YOTELAIR
Istanbul Airport, will operate with 451 cabins with super comfy adjustable queen size Smart Bed, work desk and a techno wall with mood lighting and HD Smart TV. There is rain shower and heated towel rock in all the cabins. There will generous Food & Beverage facilities namely a Club Lounge, Restaurant and Grab & Go 7/24 at the service of our guests. Meeting rooms will be the new center of the meetings with no need to go the city and also there is a Fitness Room, Sauna and Hammam facilities for our guests to enjoy the long time between the flights and feel no stress.What?
We are looking for Waiters
to join our vibrant team. You’ll need to live and breathe our values; be smart, honest, efficient, inspiring whilst displaying empathy. Ideally with a background within the hospitality sector.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
· Multiple years of serving experience with a strong cocktail knowledge base.
· Welcoming individual who enjoys genuine guest interactions
· Ability to multitask while maintaining a sense of calm
· Organizational skills are strongly preferred
· Uphold the highest standards of YOTEL Istanbul New Airport and business culture.
· Maintain a friendly & cohesive work environment with crew, internal departments & guests.For you?
We offer an inclusive, fun, fast paced entrepreneurial working environment with a good salary and benefit package.
Have you got what it takes? If so, we’d love to hear from you. It’s the right time to join us.
The Waiter is responsible for greeting and serving YOTEL Istanbul Airport’s guests in a genuine and friendly manner. Working preparing beverages requested by guests and monitor guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notify management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers; check identification whenever the age of a guest requesting alcoholic beverage service is questionable.
- Internal: Mission and Ground Control, Sales, Revenue, Housekeeping, Accounting, Maintenance, IT, Owner Representatives and YOTEL Home Office staff.
- External: YOTEL guests/visitors, other hotel personnel and vendors/suppliers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be an “out of the box” thinker. Bringing to life the YOTEL Beverage & Food concept.
- Interact with guests while obtaining their orders and enter in POS for preparation.
- Full knowledge of the restaurant and bar menu being able to answers all questions regarding the menus accurately.
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment, work area, dining room and bar.
- Abide by all legal requirements pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare work station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- While interacting with guests inform them of enhancements to their dining experience.
- In order to be efficient each waiter will restock items, return menus, and other equipment used throughout their shift so that the incoming shift is prepared for success.
- Adherence to all sanitation policies and protocols while embodying YOTEL Istanbul Airport’sFood & Beverage concept.
- Understanding how his/her actions and execution directly affect the guest experience.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Multiple years of serving experience with a strong cocktail knowledge base.
- Welcoming individual who enjoys genuine guest interactions
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a sense of calm
- Organizational skills are strongly preferred
- Uphold the highest standards of YOTEL Istanbul New Airport and business culture.
- Maintain a friendly & cohesive work environment with crew, internal departments & guests.
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, such as reaching, bending and stooping.
- Ability to grasp, push or pull heavy loads, and lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, and boxes weighing up to 75 lbs. on occasion.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking significant distances on property.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Repetitive hand motion (typing) for extended periods of time.
- Good physical resilience.
What are YOTEL people like?
- Pro-active with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
- Likes to be busy, always looking for the next task or goal to achieve.
- Great attention to details in everything that they do.
- Sociable and confident with each other and our guests.
- Friendly, warm and welcoming always.
- Professional in their outlook, taking pride in their appearance, performance and reputation.
- Takes responsibility for their actions and those of the wider team.
- Likes to own problems and find solutions for the benefit of the guests and team alike.