QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Candidates interested in joining Consulting Services department as aConsultant should have:
· Strong academic track record including minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
· 5-6 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression,
· Prior experience or avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries,
· Project management experience,
· Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge,
· Advance level of English (written and oral); additional languages are plus,
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
· Well-command of written and verbal communication skills including presentations and report writing,
· Strong capability on multi-tasking priorities,
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other teammates,
· Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries is a plus,
· Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques,
As a Consultant in IQVIA, you’ll be responsible for design, development and delivery of medium-sized consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects and;
· Leverage business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions.
· Conduct primary and secondary research, and analyze research to identify key findings and learnings.
· Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations, workshops and other client deliverables, under general guidance from experienced team leaders.
· Communicate strategic recommendations.
· Assist with business development and proposals.
· Work independently or as part of a team, with some responsibility for managing and developing the career and skills of staff.
· Perform quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
· Proactively develop broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
· Begin to serve as the day-to-day manager for projects and work closely with clients.
All the applications will be kept strictly confidential.