QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to Board Members
• University degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and softwares;
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills;
• Fluent in English- comfortable in both written and oral communication;
• Willing to travel.
• Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients;
• Manage domestic & international travel itineraries;
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation;
• Work with relevant personnel on engagement/practice finance matters;
• Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations);
• Handle complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to maximize time and productivity.