QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The IT Project Lead is responsible for maintaining the optimal performance of system applications, ensuring smooth navigation by upgrading the features of existing applications, and performing multiple diagnostic tests before releasing the applications. This role requires to consider the budget goals, target end-users, and current market trends when designing or customizing applications, in order to meet users' demands and public interests.
About the Role
Include but are not limited to:
- Consolidation and definition of requirements from the business to IT Applications such as SUITE8 PMS, POS Systems, MC, NETSİS, SENKRON LAPİS, MS DYNAMICS CRM and more
- Active further development and optimization of the systems in cooperation with the hotel operations, stakeholders and the provider
- Main contact person for all questions about local hotel applications including support
- Program and write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information
- Ensure all applications run without faults and coordinate with IT Infrastructure team about growth and IT environment management
- Administer application and provide technical expertise in development and execution of all IT systems.
- Coordinate with departments and prepare technical reports, training materials and documentations for end users.
- Develop software products and select appropriate software applications for system according to business requirements and ensure achievement of results.
- Collaborate with developers and vendors to secure infrastructure being developed for end-user needs and ensure achievement of all business objectives.
- Assist with system check and quality assurance.
- Work with end users and provide support to infrastructure facilities and ensure smooth adoption.
- Provide post-implementation support and on-going support measures.
- Provides application environment monitoring and patching, support for potential enhancements and upgrades.
- Maintain production applications and implement software enhancements
- Plan data integration process by developing common definitions of sourced data
- Provide support for the Incident Management process and drive resolution
- Provide user trainings on used applications, on-site and/or remotely
Skills and Abilities
- Sound knowledge and comprehensive professional experience in planning and operation of property management systems and other applications in the hotel environment: SUITE8 PMS, POS Systems, MC, NETSİS, SENKRON LAPİS, MS DYNAMICS CRM and Interfaces
- Understanding of SQL Database, data center structures, private and public cloud systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Applications, Developer or any other related field
- 4-6 years of experience in the field
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Comprehensive professional experience in all specific IT issues of the hotel business
- Experience within the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of a second language
- The position has no special physical requirements
- Professional ethics
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Time management
- Working under pressure
- Problem solving/Critical Thinking
- The position reports to the IT Director
- The position closely with local Senior Management & IT Leaders
- The position cooperates closely with all the departments