3 - 8 yıl arası
3 - 8 yıl arası
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are currently looking for a Area Sales Manager to join our Nestlé Professional team, who will lead to responsible for being a single point of contact for all sales operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Distributors, DSD etc) within assigned geographical "Area/Territory" and deliver agreed objectives/targets.
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs (NPS, RIG, TS, distribution, call coverage/frequency, machine performans increase ) for the assigned Area
- Implement, follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Area
- Responsible for setting objectives,Secondary sales, leading negotiation process with Distributors (or any other 3rd party partners). Execute daily monitoring of customer's performance against defined KPIs (sales out, inventory level, order placement on-time etc)
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP (Cycle Plan from ICP). Support the development of Field Sales and Category channel Plans by providing feedback on the Cycle plan activities execution
- Responsible to provide quality and on-time information on demand forecast by customer, report on market dynamics, competitor activities,field execution
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies including NMLP, TS, Nestle/local Trade policy, local Trade Terms, IC3, Safety and local regulations
- Coach, motivate and develop Distributors’ or Nestle direct sales force
Qualifications required for this position are as follows;
- 2-3 years in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people
- Capacity to understands all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer
- Field - Had experience in managing Field Sales team