QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Nitto Bento Bantçılık San. ve Tic. A.Ş is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan's listed leading diversified materials manufacturer Nitto.
We are currently accepting applications for our growing organisation located in Esenyurt / Istanbul where we produce closure system components for baby and adult diapers for hygiene market, as well as packaging tapes, surface protection tapes for window profiles, external facade panels, aluminum and steel plates for industrial sectors.
Job Purpose and Duties:
- Lead and carry out product development activities,
- Manage all related process trials, participate at shopfloor/field activities and report the results,
- Perform and follow up laboratory tests during development activities,
- Support new raw material validation studies,
- Prepare technical specifications,
- Collaborate with other Nitto R&D departments especially in Japan and Belgium,
- Generate product/process performance and cost improvement ideas.
- Masters Degree in Chemistry, chemical engineering or a Related Field with work experience or a Ph.D. in Polymer/Organic Chemistry,
- Experience/knowledge with laboratory test and analysis equipments,
- Able to communicate and discuss in technical English,
- Experience of R&D in global company (preferred),
- Polymer synthesis and design knowledge (preferred),
- Adhesive development experience (preferred),
- Team worker, self-motivated, self-starter,
- Good communication and presentation skills,
- No restriction for international travels.