QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We as Note Cosmetics are one of the most loved and pioneering brands of colour cosmetics industry. We supply our products to consumers in 90 countries worldwide and as a major global player of cosmetics industry we have been developing continuously. With our Istanbul and France based operations and production activities conforming to high-quality standards in Corlu/Tekirdag factory, we generate solutions for the beauty needs of our consumers.
If you, too;
Want to beautify the world, nature, human and everything around us;
Embrace the community, individual, nature and all creatures withrespect;
Are after innovation with your energy, imagination, talent and courage;
Believe in the strength ofuniting and joining hands;
Are a professional who is conscious of the responsibility of her/his job;
We can develop and progress together.
We are in search for an Quality Control Managerfor our factory inEurope Free Zone in Tekirdag/Corlu.
Scope of the job:
Managing, coordinating and controlling Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 22716 –GMP principles, company aims and quality policy; having the responsibility of Quality Management Representative of the company.
- With the aim of executing quality control activities in accordance with the national and international regulations and standards:
ensuring the continuity and effectiveness of quality control and quality assurance systems;
generating documentation system;
keeping himself/herself informed of the latest developments and setting up the required structure for implementation;
creating investment and operation budgets for the required infrastructure;
realizing planned activities in a timely and effective manner.
- To be able to perform the quality control activities precisely;
controlling and coordinating proper carrying out of the operations of the team (such as; sampling of raw materials and packaging materials; performing microbiologic tests of raw materials, end products and packaging materials; environmental controls; weighing of raw materials; analysis and reporting.);
ensuring proper execution of calibration and maintenance operations of testing and measuring devices;
taking an active role in in-process control, process control and end product control activities; reporting these activities and ensuring of sending end product analysis certificates to the customers.
- Creating specifications for raw materials, packaging materials, semi-finished and end products and establishing a corrective and preventive action system for the possible problems, to ensure customer satisfaction permanency through manufacturing the products in accordance with quality standards.
- Collecting, examining and reporting in accordance with the nonconformity assessment procedure, of complaints from the customers with the aim of ensuring customer satisfaction permanency in terms of product quality.
- Making product recall simulation, controlling product batch records and releasing the batch to ensure implementing and traceability of quality control activities.
- Shaping, executing and reporting the internal audit plan, organising management review meetings and preparing meeting reports to enable proper operation in accordance with quality perfection principle.
- Determining processes which need to be improved and providing the required infrastructure for them to be improved, for the purpose of having good and productive business results.
- Determining training needs, performance criteria, proper targets of his/her team; acting as a coach for them; managing the team effectively.
- Executing Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001-ISO 22716 and GMP.
- Taking active role in HSE projects, participating in HSE committee.
- In line with the demand of Management; to have several responsibilities appropriately in different fields and/or for the other activities and projects.
Bachelor Degree or higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar is preffered.
10 years of experience in similar positions in Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical or Food Industries.
Expert knowledge in Quality Management Systems, Good Manufacturing Practice and respected ISO Quality Standarts.
Minimum 5 years of experience in team management.
Good knowledge in the use of respected laboratory equipment and devices.
Effective use of Microsoft Office programs.
Advanced Skills for Communication in English.
Must be analytical but also communicative and problem solver.
Strong time management and prioritization skills.
Demonstrated strength in presenting and transmitting the information appropriately.