GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts , with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
* Software development activities in the industrial domain, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
* Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
* Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
* Coaching and developing junior team members
* Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related area
* Proven 2+ years of experience in software development
* Strong programming skills in C++
* Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, analysis, and design
* Experience with test driven development, refactoring, clean code, and design patterns
* Development experience in Linux environment
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and experience in Agile processes, especially Scrum framework is a plus
* Experience in scripting languages; Python, Bash is a plus
* Very good command of English (German is a plus)
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should have been completed for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.