· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Management Engineering,
· Minimum 2 years of supply planning experience,
· Master’s Degree is a plus,
· Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
· Competent in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Programmes,
· Preferably entry level of SAP knowledge,
· Prone to teamwork, strong analytical skills and result oriented mindset,
· Strong organization and planning skills,
· Effective communication skills, ability to execute across multiple departments and by attending to details,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Developing and managing production plans and forecasts by taking sales objectives into consideration.
· Coordinating productions plans and forecasts with manufacturers.
· Tracking high-level products, ensuring stock availability targets are met.
· Monitoring stock levels by tracking sales and shipment perfomances
· Tracking slow moving products, cordinating with Sales and Marketing teams to maintain optimum stock levels.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, PersonalityInventory)and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations).