GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
1. Delivery accountability of business/technology demands/projects:
• As a member of the squad, solution designer is responsible for all the activities that lead the team to achieve their sprint goals & team KPIs.
• Supports ideation and scoping processes for scoring, feasibility and complexity of the concepts.
• Estimates size of backlog items
• Provide technical and financial (CAPEX) information including effort estimation, constraints and dependencies; highlight potential risks and offer alternative solutions
• Delivers detailed functional and technical analysis against backlog items in line with solution designers in other squads; handshakes on the specifications of the integrations points.
• Deliver end to end solutions based on agreed scope of requirements, in line with Group and TR IT’s target architecture and strategy.
• Together with Ops and Infrastructure teams, studies dimensioning for the systems in the domain based on the traffic forecast provided by the business unit
• Works with product owner and solution developer define backlog items (epics, features, user stories, tasks) for the necessary cases
• Translates backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks) with the solution developers.
• Supports testers for test case preparation; reviews test cases.
• Provides design support for defects and issues raised by relevant stakeholders regarding the domain under the teams responsibility.
• Prepare and present solution for IT Architecture Board
• Execute RFP/RFQ/RFIs when it’s required in projects and evaluate vendor technical capabilities against business requirements to identify products and/or services
• Works with solution architect to maintain product roadmaps and target architecture
• Reviews and approves vendor design documents; follow-ups vendor development.
• If assigned as a Lead Solution Designer, drives e2e design activities, ensures e2e quality of the delivery.
2. Technical vendor management:
• Accountable for the technical vendor management based on the contract that is signed between Vodafone and the vendor.
• Work with relevant stakeholders (IT vendor management, IT Operation, Technology Security, Information Security, Legal teams) during the contract preparation phase in order to identify correct scope, KPIs, terms and conditions.
• Closely monitor performance of the vendor by measuring KPIs which are defined in the contract,
• Take necessary actions for the failing KPIs in order to improve performance of the vendor
3. (Vodafone Global Relations) Manage relations with Vodafone Group for the projects and products in scope:
• Manage relations and cooperation with Group
• Contribute to Group business and technology plans,
• Provide information and know-how sharing,
• Support cooperation and joint projects,
• Follow up Group IT implementation recommendations
4. Innovation and Research:
• Ensure delivery standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices are implemented to ensure efficiency.
• Research to stay abreast of current technology that will keep the team operating efficiently and effectively.
• Contributes developing long-range goals.
5. Health & Safety:
• Ensure that VF HSE&W procedures are implemented and works carried out in compliance with local HSE regulations.
• Ensure that work associated risks are assessed and reduced so far as is reasonably practicable
6. Information Security:
• Comply with VFTR’s information security policy, standards and procedures, available under Intranet / Corporate Security Library,
• Report all suspected security and/or policy breaches, potential security risks to VF TR Corporate Security,
• Protect VF TR’s information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference,
• Protect user accounts and associated passwords , and accept accountability for any actions performed via usage of those accounts.
7. Business Continuity:
• Ensure that VFTR BCM policy /standard ,procedures ,plans implemented and works carried out in compliance with BS 25999 -2:2007 Standard
• Ensure that BCM risks are assessed and mitigated so far as is reasonably practicable in VFTR Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
• Ensure VTR BCMS by planning, establishing, embedding, implementing, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving within VFTR
Technical / Professional Expertise:
• Bachelor's degree from Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics Engineering and other related departments,
• 4+ years of software analysis/design/development/engineering experience.
• Broad knowledge and understanding of technical analysis and design patterns
• In depth understanding of the full software development lifecycle
• Broad knowledge of software technology and development processes, particularly Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, disciplined agile delivery and lean development
• Must possess a complete understanding of all aspects of test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment concept
• Having experience in high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
• Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in online environment
• A great working knowledge of standards & technologies.
• Experiences on JUnit or any unit testing tool
• Eager to learn new technologies
• Should have communication skills sufficient to be able to work in a team of international diversity.
• Know-how and experience of Telecommunication concepts. (e.g. SMS, USSD, MAP)
• Know-how and experience on software architecture, design and development technologies such as;
o Algorithms, object oriented programming
o Multithreading, concurrency,
o Java and C/C++ programming languages.
o Web Service, SOAP, REST,
o XML, PL-SQL
o System level programming (like TCP, UDP, socket, IPC)
• Customer focused, dependable solution oriented, hardworking, team focused
• Ability to a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
• Result oriented, strongly motivated leader with excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
• Eagerness for quality and continuous improvement of processes
• Strong Presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Very good level of English proficiency