QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• University degree in Industrial Engineering , Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related fields or equivalent experience.
• Excellent level of written and spoken English,
• Strong planning and coordination skills,
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects,
• Minimum 1 years of Logistics Process and Projects experience on E-commerce Logistics, fulfillment and/or courier operations is an asset.
• Strong research skills,
• Analytical mind, good with numbers,
• High proficiency with MS Excel and ability to analyse large data sets, ability to collect and review data in complex spreadsheets,
• Advanced reporting and presentation skills,
• Passionate about internet technology, e-commerce, logistics and start-ups,
• Completion of military service is a must for the male candidates,
Yemeksepeti is looking for a highly motivated Logistic Specialist to work with our VALE project team in Business Development department. You will be asked to:
• Analyse logistics operations performance, prepare efficiency reports and studies (including cost analysis, forecasting, sector and business plans),
• Implements established logistics and operations policies, procedures, and practices to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
• Track existing delivery network and day to day operations in order continuously assure the best delivery experience.
• Think, act and invent on behalf of customers to continuously improve delivery and logistics performance.