Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, customers and stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health. As Zoetis, one of our main core beliefs is ‘’ Our colleagues make the difference’’ and in line with this belief we believe that our team is the most valued resource for our success.
We would like to offer you a brilliant path in your career in a multinational and challenging work environment in Animal Health Industry we invite you to Zoetis as Companion Animal team member!
We are seeking a highly skilled, professional companion and equine technical manager to join our dynamic and growing companion animal team. The role owns the technical (medical) support for a defined group of animal health products.
The ideal candidate for this position should enjoy working in a medico-scientific setting and be capable of helping design the medical profiling and positioning of our wide product portfolio. He/She will work with veterinarians, the marketing team, and various departments within the company to ensure high level of technical product knowledge.
The person in this role is required to prepare and present technical presentations and product trainings; research, understand and present medical surveys and summarize for field force team.
As a competent service provider, the Technical Manager will provide support to our Sales and Marketing teams in Turkey region with scientific knowledge. He/She will prepare information materials and training manuals for the products in his/her area of responsibility, from which our Field Force will then benefit during visits to veterinarians. To do so, he/she will follow the medico-scientific state of knowledge and current developments on the selected product portfolio.
Main objectives for the Technical Manager position are:
- Acting as the contact person for specialized medical questions from veterinarians and our internal departments.
- Providing medical input to develop the local medical plan and strategies, driving the medical part of the brand plan and executing the medical plan activities
- Working collaboratively with the Product Manager by sharing medical insights and scientific knowledge
- Gathering actionable insights in all customer related activities; i.e. field visits, advisory boards with KOLs, congresses etc.
- Providing and contributing to scientific/medical education activities, both internally and externally.
- Contributing and driving national medical education activities either as standalone activities or within a scientific congress
- Acting as medical signatory for the review of marketing materials and activities in Turkey to ensure compliance with the necessary codes of practice and regulations
- Coordinating medical activities related to the promotion of the company’s products.
- Ensuring proper information distribution, documentation, labeling and promotional materials for marketed products in compliance with corporate standards, government/industry regulations and legal requirements.
- Conduct regular customer visits to support the field force in case of need for detailed technical support.
- Provide veterinarians with accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers to requests for information about our products
- Maintain contact with companion & equine veterinary clinics and deal with any problems or issues that may arise
- Establish & manage scientific/clinical relations with KOL’s
- Conduct medical projects with marketing team
- Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors
- Participate in scientific congresses, symposia, trainings and represent the company
- Review and approve medical-marketing materials
- Ensure pharmacovigilance policy by regarding the reports of adverse events related to assigned products
- Search for new data, literature to provide updated medical data for medico-marketing activities
- Provide medical guidance/information to marketing and field force
- Provide internal medical training activities for field force; preparing and reviewing all visual materials and training materials,
- Train the medical representatives; prepare training materials (presentations)
- Follow-up training of medical representatives through e-quizzes and face to face trainings in cycle meetings
- Maintain high standards of business code of conduct & compliance, adhering particularly to Pharmacovigilance Policy, Global Vet Policy, Zoetis values, travel & expenses policy and local codes of practise.
- Ensure accurate business records and communicate effectively, share information with the stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills both in Turkish and English; written, verbal and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the animal health field is an asset
- A scientific background; experience or interest in science
- Exceptional relationship management, interpersonal skills and influencing abilities
- IT literate, able to use standard business software and communication tools
- Analytical thinking, able to interpret data and information from multiple sources
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- No restriction to travel domestically and internationally
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Driving License (B) and a valid passport
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our Colleagues Make the Difference, and we know their differences make Zoetis stronger. We strive to create an environment where each colleague feels valued and cared for and where we can be our best every day. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) focus and commitment begins with our leadership team of diverse backgrounds, experiences and ethnicities (50% of our executive team members are women), and it is demonstrated in our support of our colleagues and industry. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, representing colleagues across locations, functions and communities, serve as ambassadors and champions for DE&I initiatives. In addition to the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, Zoetis has six colleague resource groups that bring together colleagues who share similar backgrounds, experiences, or interests and work together toward goals aligned with ourstrategic business priorities.