With more than 3.000 employees and an expected annual sales of more than EUR 260 million, adesso Group is one of the largest German IT service providers and has outstanding opportunities for growth. At its own locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, USA and the UK as well as at numerous customer sites, adesso offers consulting and software development services for optimising core business processes and reducing operating costs.
Founded in 2013, adesso Turkey is a wholly-owned subsidiary of adesso AG. Having reached 100+ employees in 2017, adesso Turkey is rapidly growing and gaining new customers. adesso Turkey offers outsourcing, custom development (mobile, Java, .NET development), test automation and IT consultancy services. Working on with the leading companies of relevant sectors in Turkish market, adesso Turkey is also implementing solutions for especially German market in a nearshore model.
adesso Turkey is looking for a “Frontend Developer” to join our team for global projects.
· Deep knowledge of React Js, Vue Js or Angular Js practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts (webpack, gulp etc.)
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
· High level understanding of async programming constructs (Promises, Observables and especially RxJS)
· Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
· Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
· Experience with Reactive Extensions for Angular (ngrx) is a plus
· Writing extensive unit tests using Karma, Jasmine or similar
· Experience with Source Control software is essential (git)
· Experience with REST Api
· Experience with Browser compatibility
· Knowledge of the Progressive WEB Application