QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a dynamic and driven International Sales Executives to join the international sales team for a growing, global market leading Machine manufacturing organisation.
This is a highly important role, where your skillset and knowledge will be a valuable addition to the business and will be called upon to ensure the continual development and growth of our International division.
This position reports to the International Business Development Director and works closely with the International Sales Team, Marketing, the Service Division and the Management Team. Based in Konya/Istanbul but will involve significant overseas travel for customer visits, conferences, Exhibitions and events.
This role involves developing new business and growing existing sales from an international customer base, with an emphasis on proactively identifying sales opportunities. It would suit a candidate who has experience of international sales and a drive to engage with prospective customers.
The International Sales Executive is responsible for building strong relationships across our network of international distribution partners to create and execute winning' business strategies and maximise the revenue opportunities in each territory.
You will actively participate in sales activity developing both existing and new sales across a range of industry that includes agricultural machinery, Livestock equipments and Milking Systems. Typically you will:
• Deal with incoming enquiries to complete all aspects of the order process
• Work with internal resources to identify new business opportunities
• Provide regular feedback on sales performance and market trends
• Develop a thorough understanding of customer requirements on a business and technical level
• You will be given an existing portfolio of international distribution partners to manage and will be responsible identifying and researching new target markets in order to appoint new distribution partners as we look to extend our reach across the globe.
• You will be handling requests for information, managing leads to generate sales, following up on quotes, managing distributor agreements and supplying sales reports as required.
This is a great opportunity to develop your sales and account management experience, working with excellent products in an established market.
The successful candidate will ideally have skills, experience and qualifications in the following areas:
• Ability to speak and write English or Russian or Spanish
• Experience of International sales within the B2B environment, preferably within the Agricultural Machinery industry
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to think strategically and proactively identify new opportunities
• A demonstrable record of success in developing new business
• Willingness to travel more then any other company in the sector!
• Worked in a sales team or similar environment
• Knowledge of the Agricultural Machinery sector will be a plus point.
What is an offer:
+ Dependent upon the level of experience Salary 5.000,00 TL to 10.000,00 TL
+ Mobile Phone
+ Several Travel Opportunities
+ After some time chance to positioning as a country manager in one of our abroad Branch
+ Relocation package available for the right candidate!!
+ Many more opportunities