QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering and Management Engineering or other qualified discipline of reputable universities
· Excellent command of spoken and written English
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint (advanced level of Excel is a must)
· Working experience in one of the top four audit companies (3-4 years)
· High degree of analytical mind and problem solving skills and the ability to make reliable, objective judgements and proposals
· Analytical approach will be a necessity.
· Proactive and results-oriented, work to achieve tangible results.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment.
· Open to work within a team.
· No obstacles for travel
· This position is responsible for the effective analytical controlling activities in the company
· Review and ensure appropriate company consolidation process is in place.
· Perform all monthly /ad hoc reporting requests
· Perform budgeting and long term planning analysis
· Strong intellect and the ability to absorb information and identify trends, He/she will challenge existing practices as appropriate, if needed
· Take part in reporting tool/structure establishment