QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ENKA 2022 Summer Internship Program
We know that transition from university to business life can be challenging and we appreciate the importance of the experiences that you gain through the first steps into your career. That is why ENKA is a great place to start your career considering its strong foundation, people-orientedness and dynamism. We carry out our works by prioritizing mission, vision and values in all activities we undertake. To educate students who will contribute to our projects and to ensure the continuity of ENKA culture and heritage for the next generations are our primary goals.
As ENKA we offer you a chance for on-the-job learning during your summer internship program to develop yourself and experience business life before you step into your career.
In ENKA family, you can
- Have the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge you acquired during your university education,
- Have a chance to work for the largest engineering and construction company of Turkey,
- Be a part of a global company of over 19.000 employees,
- Build your career in a company with experience over 60 years,
- Gain experience in a corporate culture of trust, solidarity and inclusivity with a global management approach,
- Have access to future opportunities for working in other countries over three continents where we are currently operating.
What are we looking for?
- 2nd, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students who have compulsory office or field internship,
- Availability to work full-time 5 days a week,
- Academic success with a GPA of minimum 3.00,
- Excellent command in written and spoken English (proficiency in a second language is a plus)
- Team player, flexible, good communication skills,
- Willingness to learn & develop.
Yaz Stajyeri pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.Yaz Stajyeri İş İlanları