Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an Engineer with the following specifications for our company that provides design and engineering services in the automotive industry for local and international platforms.
· To be graduated from Mechanical / Automotive / Aircraft Engineering department of universities,
· Preferably with at least 3 years of experience in automotive industry and Exterior trim parts( bumpers, masks, glazing,wiper system, lighting systems etc.) design and/or production,
Knowledge of automotive design and development processes, system requirements, and general engineering best practices
· Preferably Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP), ABS, PU, PP, PC etc. part design and
Hand lay-up, RTM, L-RTM, SMC, RIM, R-RIM, S-RIM, thermoforming etc. experienced in (at least a few) production methods,
· Preferably experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (D-FMEAs) & Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R), GD&T and all relevant engineering planning and delivery processes,
· Good knowledge of Catia and/or NX 3d cad design software,
· Ability to understand and improve cross-departmental processes in interdisciplinary teams,
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skill,
· Good communication skills and eager for teamwork,
· Good knowledge of communication skills (written, spoken) in English
· Ability to work abroad and with a global customer,
· Actively able to drive,
· Residing in Istanbul Anatolian side or Kocaeli
· Not related to military service for male candidates,
· Creating systemic solutions on a project basis in accordance with customer, tender and regulation requests in automotive projects,
· Establishing feasibility on manufacturability, material, cost, weight and similar criteria according to style design,
· Design of exterior parts in vehicle design projects, creation and follow-up of PDB(product description book), RFI(Request form information), DVP, D-FMEA, Pi & Boundary diagrams,
· Preparing engineering release processes for 3D CAD, 2D drawings and BOM, and starting & following them on the PLM system (Teamcenter and/or Enovia) .
· Designing exterior part assemblies and assembly models from initial concept to full production,
· To take part in engineering release processes and to follow up,
· To determine the most suitable solutions in terms of cost and technique by communicating with domestic and foreign suppliers,
· Execution of supplier relations, follow-up of the assembly of the part for which he/she is responsible during the prototype production process,
· Support in the creation and development of team processes,
· Conducting technical meetings with suppliers, customers and other teams within Hexagon,
· Responsible for timely delivery of project gateways from product development stages and design verification processes,