QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree from related departments,
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Insider
- Good or intermediate knowledge of SEO,
- Experience in e-commerce and online sector is a plus,
- Good communication skills in English,
- Excellent in MS Office programs,
- Customer oriented, mobile first and multichannel approach,
- Support open communication and feedback culture,
- Open to change and innovation.
- Publishing SEO texts transmitted by Marketing Department,
- Analyzing customer complaints and comments on the web channel,
- Reviewing exit surveys and sharing the analysis with related parties to take actions,
- Responsible for SEO development of web site,
- Obtaining manual rich content data to compose and report new contents,
- Controlling automatic rich content and contacting service provider to ensure accuracy of content,
- Coordinating IT integration of rich content and service provider firms into internal systems, collaborating with IT Department.
- Managing and coordinating campaigns through making campaign urls.
- Coordinating SEO Agency and other content related 3.party.