Manufacturing / Production
Manufacturing / Producti...
Manufacturing / Production
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Go beyond yourself to connect your talent and experience with Technology and creativity .
We offer inventive talents the opportunity to work with innovative technologies . As a global company that offers products and services in 146 countries , we not only welcome diversity , but also inspire it with our innovation . Our more than 30.000 employees around the World give power to our future, to everyone’s future by providing trusted lifestyle solutions to the digital household . In a World of rapidly -changing global dynamics , we believe in the importance of creating a common leadership culture aligned to our vision , mission and strategies , and an organizational climate that nurtures development. With in our inclusive and collaborative company culture , we work for a sustainable future through our technology, human resources and production power .
Take your place here,at Arçelik Global.
How we describe the perfect fit?
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering,
- Having experience in household or similar electrical appliances,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in releated area,
- Having method and time studies knowledge, line balancing expertness (MTM),
- Having experience in Lean Manufacturing techniques,
- Having experience in efficiency, cost improvement and 6 Sigma projects ( 6 Sigma Green Belt is plus),
- Having experience in ergonomics analysis,
- Strong knowledge of microsoft office programs,
- Preferably knowledge of AutoCAD, Embedded Programming, C, Phyton,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Following and adopting the market trends and New Technologies,
- Outside the box thinking ability,
- Open to innovation culture,
- Flexible and open to new perspectives,
- A great team player with a self initiative mindset,
- Knowing what empathy really means,
- Being open to communication is always our priority.
The position is located in Bolu.
Arçelik is looking for a passionate Engineer - Industrial Engineering who will join our team at Cooking Appliances Directorate.
- Planning and managing productivity increasing, cost improvement and investment projects,
- Performing work balancing, time analysis, staff count and capacity, calculations at the assigned responsibility area,
- Planning the optimum utilization of company all labor sources,
- Following and analyzing facility capacity, workstation operations and ergonomics,
- Ensuring the necessary process steps to be completed on time at the new product projects,
- Developing ideas and to lead creative production and material handling related projects,
- Optimizing process and material flow and making workplace organization and workflows arrangements,
- Supporting domestic and international new factory studies and feasibility studies,
- Supporting optimization projects, using simulation software,
- Preparing advanced reports.
Arçelik - An Equal Opportunity Employer