Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Go beyond yourself to connect your talent and experience with Technology and creativity.
We offer inventive talents the opportunity to work with innovative technologies. As a global company that offers products and services in 146 countries, we not only welcome diversity, but also inspire it with our innovation. Our more than 30.000 employees around the World give power to our future, to everyone’s future by providing trusted lifestyle solutions to the digital household. In a World of rapidly changing global dynamics, we believe in the importance of creating a common leadership culture aligned to our vision, mission and strategies, and an organizational climate that nurtures development. Within our inclusive and collaborative company culture, we work for a sustainable future through our technology, human resources and production power.
Take your place here, at Arçelik Global.
- Studying BsC or Master Degree in Electric and Electronics Engineering
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications,
- Able to work minimum 3 days in a week,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Eskişehir
How will you foster the change?
We are looking for a Project Engineer – R&D who will work for Refrigerator & Compressor Product Directorate.
- Supporting the head of department/sections to achieve objectives of the team & company,
- Providing regular reports and to management,
- Taking an active role in projects improvement activities
- Controlling of simulation tools for circuit and system design, (PSpice, Mathcad, MATLAB, Simulink, etc.)
- Establishing of control algorithms, applying in software design and creating relevant hardware blocks.
An Equal Opportunity Employer