GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
General Features and Qualifications
One must fulfill the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business logistics or related field such as Foreign trade and Business etc,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Turkish and minimum Intermediate level in English,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
- Proficient computer skills required,
- Intermediate-level of MS Excel is required,
- Experience with MS Word and MS Outlook is highly preferred,
- Must be detail oriented,
- Excellent PC user skills including Microsoft products, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage numerous short- and long-term projects,
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment,
- Knowledge of trade and transportation and/or technology industry preferred,
- Willingness to learn and grow in logistics knowledge,
- Preferably completed military service. (for male candidates)
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following
- Track and trace FCL, LCL, and AIR shipments via steamship lines, rails, and airlines,
- Ability to handle a shipment from booking to delivery,
- Provide status updates for customers,
- Ensure all charges are billed correctly, including: detention/demurrage/pre-pull/port open charges,
- Prepare required documents including commercial invoices, etc,
- Candidate will be working concurrent with USA time, generally between 15:00-24:00,
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed,
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Only candidates suitable for the position will be considered & contacted.
Thank you for your interest in our company.