QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
DEVA has been operating since 1958 and is one of the pioneering pharmaceutical companies in Turkey. DEVA, having R&D in focus, manufactures with international quality standards and currently exports products to other countries worldwide.
DEVA is seeking for a International Markets Area Manager;
- Graduates of Universities’ Business Administration, Economics, Engineering and similar departments
- Min. 1 year of export sales or account management experience, preferably, in pharmaceutical, FMCG or cosmetics sector
- Excellent command of written and spoken English plus any of the below languages is a must; Russian, German, French, Spanish, Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and sales oriented
- Advanced planning and organization skills
- No restriction for worldwide travel
- Military service must be completed for male candidate
- Setting annual sales targets and identifying production demands of countries and customers he/she is responsible for
- Ensuring realiation of sales targets in related markets
- Preparing periodical sales realization reports
- Meeting customer demands
- Mediating between customer and company departments and following up regulatory, quality, production and logistic processes
- Organizing visits to markets and customers he/she is responsible for providing market research