QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Grant Thornton Turkey provides a comprehensive range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services with 250 professional staff in Istanbul, Ankara and Bursa. We cherish our guiding principles which are respect, integrity, professional excellence and leadership. Our services are driven by the added value we provide to our clients, the close cooperation among our professional staff and the value created through team work. We have a wide range of clients operating in different sectors.
We are looking for an 'Intern Analyst' for the Technology Team of Outsource Accounting Department located in İstanbul office.
- We are currently looking for an Intern Analyst to join our technology team in İstanbul Office,
- Undergraduate degree in economics, business administration or engineering,
- Knowledge of UI Path is a PLUS,
- Knowledge of Visual Basic is a PLUS,
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills,
- Excellent team communication skills,
- Good communicator internally and externally,
- Good verbal and written communication in English is a MUST,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a PLUS,
- Excellent analytical and project management skills,
- Able to work preferably 5 days per week,
To support the technology team for robotic process focusing on accounting.