QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
English Speaking Customer Support Representative
Who we are?
Combining cutting-edge interactive technologies with a shared passion for gaming, Mechanist Games is an independent game studio based in Xiamen, China. Since its founding in April 2011, the Mechanist team has produced a growing portfolio of worldwide releases, including City of Steam, Spirit Guardian: Vanguard Rush and Game of Sultans.
We are seeking a English speaking customer support representative for our new mobile game. It is a full-time position based in the European area of Istanbul, Turkey.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for helping players resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love. As a customer support representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for daily customer support, answering in-game tickets, questions on Facebook, and emails;
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game;
- Record game problems and feedback from users, and solve online issues;
- Pay attention to Facebook and other social communities, and collect feedback from players;
- Proofreading of operational activities, game localization and advertising proposals
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting;
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Love games, like to communicate with users, understand players psychology and habits;
- Strong computer skills, the ability to operate multiple applications and platforms simultaneously;
- Availability to work from home with own PC/MAC and secured Internet connection;
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills;
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn;
- Availability to work off-hours is needed;
- Pleasant personality, good teamwork and stress tolerance;
- Welcome fresh graduates or interns.
- Turkish nationality.