QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Assist with corporate trade shows and exhibitions
· Data analysis and reporting of related sales and marketing data sets
· Helping coordination of work flow between marketing and sales team
· Help with the planning and execution of marketing events.
· Contribute to the creation and execution of POS materials and trade marketing campaigns.
· To assist organizing all promotions and communication activities
· Wording of marketing descriptions and translations of technical information
· Taking the role of adjusting the back office of corporate web platforms
· Support to analyze the results of marketing initiatives
· At least 3 days appearence in a week
· To have excellent communication and follow up skills
· To have an analytical approach to work
· Good time management and multi tasking skills, the ability to prioritize and handles stress well
· The ability to work as part of a cross functional and multinational team and to build strong working relationships
· Place of residence in Istanbul
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2nd or 3rd year student of universities; department of Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Business Informatics, Engineering or other related departments
· Competent in MS Office applications
· Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Motul is a world-class French company specialized in the formulation, production and distribution of high-tech engine lubricants (two-wheelers, cars and other vehicles) as well as lubricants for industry via its MotulTech unit.
Motul is also recognized as the specialist in synthetic lubricants. As early as 1971, Motul was the first lubricant manufacturer to pioneer the formulation of a 100% synthetic lubricant for automotive engines, the 300V lubricant, making use of Esters technology and issued from the aeronautical industry.
Throughout the years, Motul has gained experience as an official supplier to many racing teams and manufacturers and contributes with them to further technological development in motorsports.