QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers that can help us continue to innovate and expand both the Xeront IoT/Networking Products, Cloud Applications and Software Stack as well as services running on top of it.
- Participates in web site development and maintenance.
- Develops standards compliant/cross-browser compatible code for web sites & applications.
- Ability to accurately estimate work.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintains knowledge of evolving technologies and standards.
- Ability to work in accordance with the development code and documentation standards.
- Works with the Lead Developer and/or Dev Manager to determine the optimal technical approach for a project.
- Collaborates with design resources as needed to facilitate overall project success.
- Ability to learn new programs and technologies quickly.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience
- Solid LAMP stack experience
- Experience with CSS Preprocessing (Sass, LESS)
- Experience with common frameworks Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build fully responsive web sites and cloud applications
- Demonstrated experience with usage of web font technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of web application development best practices, including use case development, object-oriented analysis, design and programming, reusable design patterns and multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of character encoding issues
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compliance in both Windows, Mac and Linux environments
- Knowledge of current and emerging web standards
- Ability to create efficient databases, stored procedures, triggers and SQL queries
- Knowledge of basic security risks associated with web sites/applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Strong troubleshooting, communication and time management skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
Nice to Have
- UI/UX design skills
- Competence in the three known platforms (Android, iOS, and Windows) will be an added advantage
- Experience with server-side technologies and frameworks