YILDIRIM Group is a family-owned business, headquartered in Turkey, with operations in 21 countries and 11 sectors – ranging from metals & mining, coal & coke, energy, fertilizers & chemicals, to port management, logistics, shipping, shipbuilding, industrial construction, and real estate development. YILDIRIM Group of Companies today employ more than 10,000 people around the globe, and invested more than USD 5 billion in finance strategic acquisitions, modernization and improvement projects.
For our growing organization, we are looking for an ‘Financial Reporting and Consolidation Specialist ’ to be based in YILDIRIM Group Headquarter, Maslak Office.
What are we looking for in Financial Reporting And Consolidation Specialists?
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Administrative Sciences,
- 2-4 years of experience in IFRS reporting,
- Experience in IFRS reporting,
- Computer operation skills (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Finance and accounting knowledge,
- Exposure to multinational environment.
Specifically, you will be:
- Responsible for IFRS coordination of foreign Yildirim Group Companies outside of Turkey,
- Working in close relationship with External Auditors and the reporting team of foreign Group Companies,
- Providing guidance and supervision to related departments on accounting and reporting issues,
- Ensuring accurate, high quality IFRS adjustments according to IFRS and Group requirements,
- Following up the Group updates on accounting policies and assess the effects on our financials, communicate those effects to related entities,
- Responsible for the coordination of the additional reporting activities if required,
- Supporting to external audit.