QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Indirect Purchasing.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting Category Experts at purchasing tasks
- Supporting localization and cost saving projects
- Preparation of purchasing reports
- Communication with suppliers regarding import documentation
- Coordinating and tracking of purchasing approvals
- Assisting the management regarding administrative tasks.
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor or Master student of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related fields,
- Fluency in English (Excellent command of written and spoken English)
- Able to work min 3 days in a week during school period
- Able to work min 18 months during school period
- Preferably living in Bursa
- Eager to learn, dynamic personality
- Good command of MS Office applications especially Excel