QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you ready to be member of the global force for women?
For more than 130 years Avon has championed women and helped them succeed, in their own way and on their own terms.
Avon is searching for long term E-commerce Intern who will be part of the team duringDecember,
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidate must be available at least 4 full days a week for the summer/winter term
- Undergraduate students from Management Information Systems (MIS),Computer Engineer,Software Engineer, etc.
- Associated major is preferred but all will be considered
- Desire to get hands on work experience and be consistently challenged in the program
- Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Good team player building relations based on trust & honesty.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Open for feedback and development opportunities.