QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Currently studying or fresh graduates of engineering, business administration, economics departments of reputable universities.
- Advanced level of English language.
- Minimum 3,5 – 4 days attendance in a week
- Previous and relevant experience in marketing/trade marketing/digital marketing/sales analysis/controlling/reporting is a plus.
- Strong Excel reporting and analysis skills.
- Strong PowerPoint Presentation skills.
- Ability to closely follow up daily tasks.
- Ability to do detailed data analysis (market, sales, digital KPIs , etc.) and determine actions based on own analysis.
- Ability to prioritize tasks correctly and manage fast changing needs of daily routine such as an urgent (just poped-up) presentation to the global team.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks and different type of stakeholders such as creative agencies, medical manager, sales force, controlling, procurement, etc.
- Directly report to Category Senior Brand Manager.
- Manage below activities with full responsibility under manager guidance:
* Promotional material production (both DTC and HCP)
* Marketing and medical approval process
* Preparing budget realization reports on a monthly basis
* Sales Force monthly detailing presentation
* Analysis of sales reports on a regular basis
- Support category manager in below marketing activities:
* Organizing event calendar and event based promotional material
* Briefing creative agencies and managing debrief process
* Monthly social media content review with digital media agency
* Developing in-store (pharmacy) visibility materials
* Close follow up of annual marketing budget in alignment with the category manager
* Publishing print advertisements on HCP / Consumer magazines