QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have more than 219.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
KPMG Global Tax Advisory professionals offer a range of tax services including M&A tax, international tax, global mobility services and transfer pricing services. We are now taking applications for our Long Term Trainee role, who will support our Global Tax Advisory Services Team.
· Preferably a last year student from Economics, Business Administration, International Relations or similar departments of a reputable university,
· Ability to work on a full time basis for at least 4 days a week for the period of 7 months starting from October 2019,
· Solution and quality-oriented,
· Perform consistently at a high level under pressure,
· Take on responsibility and manage priorities,
· High analytical capability, hard working,
· Very good command of written and spoken English,
· Able to work under strict deadlines
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties,
· Assist in performing tax calculations and preparation of income tax returns and similar reportings/application forms,
· Carrying out detailed technical research in a variety of areas (domestic and international tax issues),
· Involve in transfer pricing documentation and benchmark studies,
· Perform other required tasks.