QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Sephora is the world’s most loved beauty community, offering a unique retail experience for passionate clients and innovative beauty brands, encouraging them to be fearless in their creativity and self-expression.At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more since 1969. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. As part of the LVMH family, Sephora’s excellence, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit have made us the world’s leading beauty retailer growing twice faster than the market. With our 2 600 stores & corners in 38 markets and our 31 websites, we offer clients a unique retail experience with innovative services and nearly 300 beauty brands including Sephora’s own brand, Sephora Collection. Beautifying people’s lives is a full-time challenge that our more than 40 000 passionate in-store and Head Office team members tackle every day. At Sephora, you can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. So if you are ready to make your mark at a leading global retailer and belong to something beautiful, join us and reimagine your future, with Sephora.
Sephora has been active in Turkey since 2007, with 40 stores and online in 10 different cities. As Sephora Turkey, we are looking for a “Intern” with the following skills and qualifications;
· Eligible for compulsory internship, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students
· Excellent level in MS Office tools
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
· Good understanding, personal responsibility, flexible and eager to learn.
· Supporting assigned department on daily routine tasks
· Taking full responsibility in the internship project of the related department
· Taking active role in on-going business projects of the assigned department