QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Human Resources Intern (Long Term / Part Time)
3rd or 4th year Undergraduate or Graduate or Master Students
Flexible schedule to work at least 3,5 days in a week and/or Home Office at school period for min. 6 months
Advanced level of MS Office programs
Good communication skills
Strong analytical problem solving skills for end to end process
Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
Excellent communication skills in English
- all recruitment process of internship/part-time programs
- all process of Employer branding activities.
- documentation and archiving works.
- for updating the data for the recruitment process in Database.
- managing candidate communications.